Sunday, September 27, 2009

It is amazing to me how God works. Amazing in the way He does things in His time and how He goes about doing things. Just when I get into a cozy spot or pray about something that might be something little compared to all the big things I take to Him in prayer, He answers me. He let's me know that He hears me and cares about every need. And the way He goes about answering me is amazing, such beauty in the answer. I've had several people pop into mind from my past. Friends that meant alot to me many years ago and over the years our paths went different ways. Now to have them pop back into mind , so very clearly or running into them, to me is no accident. Thinking about this has caused me to think about my own girls and the relationships they are making with people. The friends they are making and the path they are on. All those little girl moments you have with your girlfriends. What you want to be when you grow up, all your dreams and hopes, where you want to live, wanting to do all those big girl things like shaving and having freedom, wondering what life would be like if you lived with your girlfriend all grown up. I remember like yesterday all those things.I know that these are moments , lessons and memories that they are making . I believe it's my job now as a mommy to help foster those friendships my girls are making, to teach them the importance of friendships and the value in a friend . To be a light to one another and to the world. Remembering that friendship isn't a big thing it's a million little things. Praying for my girls to have blessed friendships and thanking God for all of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment